My last Scrum story MGEN
I m proud to have implemented the Agile mindset and the SCRUM Framework to a 4 developer’s team. I used SHU-HA-RI and patience. Lucky me, I found a stackeholder client willing to play with me but no PO, so I had to trained him too.
Here are my ScrumMaster duties :
- Act as a buffer between the software development teams and any distracting influences
- Safeguard the quality of the products
- Ensure that the Scrum process is used as intended and continually improved.
- Enforce the rules of Scrum, facilitate key meetings, and challenge the teams to innovate
- Help the team with the planning of the Sprints, prioritization of the sprint backlog, coordinate the development process, identify and eliminate obstacles that prevent the team from achieving their goals, prepare burndown charts, and ensure crystal clear communication among everyone involved in the project.
- Establish team level cadence and drive team level ceremonies (e.g. sprint planning, team backlog grooming, team retrospectives, etc.) in alignment with Program level cadences established
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices
- Be a change agent and foster a « learn by doing » environment
- Encourage and facilitate cross – team coordination and collaboration
- Remove impediments for the team(s) and escalate as appropriate
- Facilitate management of the scrum team’s dependencies between the program team and third parties, release managers, or other scrum teams
- Work cross functionally to align strategy, methodology and execution
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team – level progress and quality
- Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community through participation in the internal Agile Community of Practice forums
- Provide real time feedback to the methodology team based on experiences with software delivery teams
- Track and manage project execution in accordance with company’s solution delivery
Link to My CV